We take the safety and security of all our fans and visitors very seriously. When coming to the Arena for a live entertainment event we ask you arrive early to allow time to pass through security checks.
Our security and customer services team are there for your safety. Please cooperate fully with all security checks and support these vital members of our team as they carry out important work.
We also ask visitors to kindly familiarise themselves with our Covid-19 Venue Entry Information
- No backpacks, holdalls, suitcases will be admitted into the venue.
- Entry will be refused if you attempt to enter the venue with a prohibited item.
- There will be no temporary storage facilities for such items within the venue.
- The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
- All bags will be searched.
- Signs larger than A3 are not permitted
- Cameras & recording equipment including iPads and Tablets: the unauthorised use of cameras, video, iPads and Tablets and any other form of recording equipment is strictly prohibited. For the avoidance of any confusion 'professional' cameras with removable and interchangeable lenses are always prohibited. The camera policy for a specific show is typically only confirmed on the day of the event. We would advise that if you choose to bring a small digital camera to the Arena you must be prepared not to use it if requested not to do so.
- The current UK Terrorism Threat is Substantial - this means we all need to stay vigilant. At P&J Live we do lots to keep you safe with some security measure that you can see and some that you can’t. We might have detection dogs at our site. If you see them say hello but remember they are working dogs.
Under no circumstance will anti-social behaviour be tolerated, this includes throwing objects onto the stage or towards another member of the public and will result in removal from the venue.
Flares and smoke devices
Flares and smoke devices are extremely dangerous and will not be tolerated at P&J Live. Anyone found in possession of either a flare or smoke device will be refused entry or ejected from the show and may be prosecuted.
Drugs and Alcohol
Anyone who appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be refused entry to the venue. Anyone in the venue who appears under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be ejected from the venue and will not gain entry again.
In accordance with legislation in Scotland, smoking is prohibited in all internal areas of the venue. This includes the use of e-cigarettes. Any who is seen smoking will be ejected from the venue and will not gain entry again.
We encourage you to only bring essential items and stress no large bags or backpacks at all will be permitted into venue.
We will not allow any large bags, backpacks, holdalls, luggage or computer bags into the arena, (Bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will not be permitted). There is no storage or cloak room facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving to the venue.
Exceptions will only be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this is communicated to venue ahead of visit for ease of entry. Please contact us on [email protected]
Be Safe Be Sound At Gigs
Here are some quick tips from Counter Terrorism Policing to help you have a safe and enjoyable time:
- Arrive early for extra security measures. This will help prevent delays in getting into the event.
- Be patient with security checks and don’t give security, staff or stewards a hard time. It might seem inconvenient, but these measures are in place to help you.
- It is essential that you don’t bring unnecessary items to the event; this will help to speed up searches and your entry to the event.
- If you spot someone acting suspiciously, report it to police or to security staff immediately: don’t leave it to someone else.
- In an emergency, if you think there is an immediate risk, always call 999 and look around you for help from staff – especially those with radios who can raise the alarm quickly.
- Don’t leave bags unattended or anywhere they could cause a security scare. And never agree to look after anyone else’s bags, no matter how genuine they seem.
- If there is an incident, listen to staff and any announcements.
- Remember, the chance of being caught in a terrorism incident is small. But if it happens – Run, Hide, Tell.
Download our full arena admissions for live entertainment policy here
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I buy a VIP View Bar Upgrade?
You can purchase a VIP View Bar Upgrade to selected events here. It includes early access, fast-track entry, complimentary drink on arrival and access to the View Bar before, during and post-show.
- How can I purchase tickets for a concert at P&J Live?
Tickets are available from our ticketing agent Ticketmaster on www.ticketmaster.co.uk
P&J Live do not sell tickets directly.
- How do I register for access to venue presale?
For certain events, venue presale tickets might be on offer. This means you'll be access tickets before they go on general sale.
To gain access to our exclusive venue presale, sign up to our newsletterhereand we will send you an email with the presale link for tickets go on general sale!
- How can I book a table at 195 Bar & Grill?
Our 195 Bar & Grill offers a unique dining experience before selected shows at P&J Live. You can check availability and book a table here.
- Will I be able to purchase food at P&J Live?
There is a wide range of food and beverage options available to purchase for concerts and events, including catering outlets offering a variety of hot food options.
Please note - it is against venue policy to allow patrons to bring in their own food and drink to the venue. At P&J live it is our aim to be completely cashless, all of our bars, kiosks and restaurants accept card payments, this is more efficient, safe and ensures a speedy transaction. There are therefore no cash machines on the TECA site.
- Is there parking available at P&J Live?
Yes, there is parking available on-site at P&J Live.
There are various ways to pay for your parking at P&J Live
On site payment machines: We accept both cash and card payments on site, pay on exit is required by entering your vehicle registration at any one of our machines located in the car parks. Please note payment machines only take coins and not notes.
APCOA Connect App: Up to 24 hour after you have left the venue, you can pay for your parking on the APCOA Connect App. Once you have downloaded the app, use location code 6680 for the Sub-T Car Park (underground) and location code 2356 for the Surface Car Park.
You can also pay for parking via the APCOA website here, click which car park you parked in and then you will be able to pay for parking.
- Can I pay by cash within P&J Live?
At P&J Live it is our aim to be completely cashless, all of our bars, kiosks and restaurants accept card and contactless payments. This is more efficient, safe and ensures a speedy transaction.
There are no cash machines on the TECA sites.
- What bus can take me to P&J Live?
Regular buses will be coming in and out of the complex daily for public use. Details on bus routes and operators are still in discussion and any updates will be posted on the getting here page of the website.
Currently, the Stagecoach Bluebird Jet Service 727 runs regularly from Aberdeen City Centre to Aberdeen Airport, stopping in the TECA site.