P&J Live is just 1.5 miles from Dyce Train Station which offers regular connections north and south for event visitors travelling by rail. Dyce is on the Aberdeen-Elgin-Inverness line, and is also served by some through trains from Glasgow and Edinburgh. Dyce station is unstaffed but tickets can be bought on the train.
Trains run at least once an hour Monday to Saturday, less frequently on Sundays.
The following operators run trains to and from Aberdeen station:
- First ScotRail: Services throughout Scotland and sleeper trains to London Euston.
- National Express East Coast: East Coast Main Line trains to Edinburgh and London King's Cross.
- CrossCountry: Links Aberdeen with a network stretching to Birmingham, Manchester, Brighton and Penzance. Aberdeen Train Station is in the city centre, a ten-minute train journey from Dyce by rail, and is located next door to Union Square, Aberdeen's largest shopping & leisure destination, shop over 50 top fashion brands, 30 tasty restaurants and a 10 screen cinema complex.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there parking available at P&J Live?
Yes, there is parking available onsite at P&J Live.
Parking charges will apply.
Please note parking availability may differ for SPE Offshore Europe. Please see our event ordering page for parking at OE.
- How can I purchase tickets for a concert at P&J Live?
Tickets are available from our ticketing agent Ticketmaster on www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by calling 08444 77 9000.
P&J Live do not sell tickets directly.
- What time is the Box Office open?
Our box office at P&J Live will be open on concert days only. This will be open from 17:30 on the date of the show only and closes once the main act comes on stage.
If you have any ticketing or box office queries contact [email protected]
- Will I be able to purchase food at P&J Live?
There is a wide range of food and beverage options available to purchase for concerts and events, including catering outlets offering a variety of hot food options.
Please note - it is against venue policy to allow patrons to bring in their own food and drink to the venue.
- Are there cash machines available at P&J Live?
There will be no cash machines on site, however contactless payments are welcome.
- Do you have a cloakroom during concerts?
We do not have cloakroom or storage facilities at P&J Live for concerts and shows.
- Can I bring my camera to a concert?
Compact cameras and camera phones are permitted at concerts unless otherwise stated. Any camera which has a removable lens is not permitted within the venue. This is a stipulation of the acts and their promoters, due to copyright issues.
Photographers must contact P&J Live (who will pass the request on to the relevant promoter) to request a press pass which, if granted, will allow access with a professional camera.
- How do I get to P&J Live from outside Aberdeen?
Getting into Aberdeen has never been easier with the completion of the new Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route.
P&J Live is located close to Aberdeen airport, six miles northwest of the city centre you can reach the venue using a range of transport options.
For more details see our Visiting page.
- Where can I stay while visiting P&J Live/Aberdeen?
At P&J Live we have 2 on-site hotels are perfect for concert-goers, organisers and event delegates seeking the most convenient place to stay.
The adjoining hotel 4 Star Hilton, has 200 bedrooms, an executive lounge, restaurant and spa. There is a further on-site hotel the Aloft with 150 bedrooms. There are also over 11 hotels within a 5 minute drive from P&J Live available for use.
- How do I purchase accessible seating for a show at P&J Live?
All the tickets for our Special Access Platform are sold via our ticket agent Ticketmaster.
In order to purchase tickets for this, please call 0800 988 4440 then be put through to an operator who can assist.
Further information on accessibility at the Venue can be found on our Accessibility page.