P&J Live is just 1.5 miles from Dyce Train Station which offers regular connections north and south for event visitors travelling by rail. Dyce is on the Aberdeen-Elgin-Inverness line, and is also served by some through trains from Glasgow and Edinburgh. Dyce station is unstaffed but tickets can be bought on the train.
Trains run at least once an hour Monday to Saturday, less frequently on Sundays.
The following operators run trains to and from Aberdeen station:
- Abellio ScotRail:Services throughout Scotland and sleeper trains to London Euston.
- LNER: East Coast Main Line trains to Edinburgh and London King's Cross.
- CrossCountry: Links Aberdeen with a network stretching to Birmingham, Manchester, Brighton and Penzance. Aberdeen Train Station is in the city centre, a ten-minute train journey from Dyce by rail, and is located next door to Union Square, Aberdeen's largest shopping & leisure destination, shop over 50 top fashion brands, 30 tasty restaurants and a 10 screen cinema complex.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there parking available at P&J Live?
Yes, there is parking available on-site at P&J Live.
There are various ways to pay for your parking at P&J Live
On site payment machines: We accept both cash and card payments on site, pay on exit is required by entering your vehicle registration at any one of our machines located in the car parks.
APCOA Connect App: Up to 1 hour after you have left the venue, you can pay for your parking on the APCOA Connect App. Once you have downloaded the app, use location code 6680 for the Sub-T Car Park (underground) and location code 2356 for the Overground Car Park.
- Is there parking charges?
Up to 3 hours - £3.50
Up to 8 hours - £10.00
Please find full details on our parking tariff here. Please pay on exit by entering your car registration
- How can I pay for parking?
- Can I drop off and pick up someone without paying parking fees?
If you are dropping off or picking someone up from an event, please note the maximum wait time in our car parks is 30 minutes. Parking charges will apply if your car is within the car park for more than 30 minutes. This also applies if you cannot find a space, you will not be charged if you exit the car park within 30 minutes.
- How can I purchase tickets for a concert at P&J Live?
Tickets are available from our ticketing agent Ticketmaster on www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by calling 08444 77 9000.
P&J Live do not sell tickets directly.
- What time is the Box Office open?
Our box office at P&J Live will be open on concert days only. This will be open from 17:30 on the date of the show only and closes once the main act comes on stage.
If you have any ticketing or box office queries contact [email protected]
- Will I be able to purchase food at P&J Live?
There is a wide range of food and beverage options available to purchase for concerts and events, including catering outlets offering a variety of hot food options.
Please note - it is against venue policy to allow patrons to bring in their own food and drink to the venue. At P&J live it is our aim to be completely cashless, all of our bars, kiosks and restaurants accept card payments, this is more efficient, safe and ensures a speedy transaction. There are therefore no cash machines on the TECA site.
- How do I get to P&J Live from outside Aberdeen?
Getting into Aberdeen has never been easier with the completion of the new Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route.
P&J Live is located close to Aberdeen airport, six miles northwest of the city centre you can reach the venue using a range of transport options.
For more details see our Visiting page.
- Are there cash machines available at P&J Live?
There will be no cash machines on site, however contactless payments are welcome.
- Can I pay by cash within P&J Live?
At P&J Live it is our aim to be completely cashless, all of our bars, kiosks and restaurants accept card and contactless payments. Please note we do have some cash only queues, please ensure you are in the correct queue. This is more efficient, safe and ensures a speedy transaction.
There are no cash machines on the TECA sites.