P&J Live has developed infection control procedures in line with overarching WHO, Scottish Government and NHS standards.
Our medical response process has been developed in accordance with NHS best practice. Our organisation maintains close working relationships with NHS Grampian. Our team conducts research on changing governing guidelines in order to produce an internal Situation Report that underpins all COVID safe response planning.
Furthering our existing high standards of cleanliness and hygiene protocols, we have introduced routine measures (constant), operational measures (during events) and deep clean measures.
COVID Safe critical hygiene protocols include:
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting processes throughout the venue.
- Provision of contactless sanitising dispensers.
- Contactless faucets available in toilet facilities.
- Protocols for increased cleaning and waste disposal.
- Implemented safe queuing and operational planning for all toilet facilities.
- Capacity restrictions in toilets.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting in high volume areas.
- Safe pre event, during and post event cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Government distributed advisory signage on hygiene.
ENTRY & EXIT
Separate entry and exit points have been assigned to facilitate physical distancing. The following measures apply:
- External queue management practicing physical distancing.
- External signage indicating entry locations and exit locations.
- Internal signage indicating measures in place.
- Customer service team member supporting guests reach their event efficiently.
- First aid team member will support guests who have recorded a higher than normal temperature reading upon entry.
- Temperature reading devices are available on event client request.
- People counting device supporting the physical distancing guidelines and practices.
- Contactless sanitiser stations with supporting hygiene signage.
- All who enter the building are expected to go through the necessary safety measures.
TOILETS AND CHANGING PLACES
Toilets and Changing Places facilities have controlled measures in place to maintain physical distancing requirements and capacities. We have increased the frequency of cleaning by our trained team members. Floor decals are in place to identify distance requirements for patrons.
CONTACTLESS SANITISER STATIONS
Contactless hand sanitiser stations are available for all guests who enter the building. Signage has been placed at the stations with instructions on how to sanitise and cough etiquette. Additional hand sanitisation stations for event spaces are available if requested by organisers.
LIFTS, DOOR HANDLES AND ESCALATORS
High touch points including lift buttons will be cleaned and disinfected regularly. Lifts have controlled measures in place to maintain social distancing requirements and capacities.
ENVIRONMENTAL AIR QUALITY
The air quality of the environment in which we operate is of paramount importance. Increased measures during this period have been implemented. All air handling air filtration units will be upgraded to achieve at minimum 90% efficiency. All air handling units will be controlled to run on 100% fresh air. Recirculation of air through air handling units will be eliminated where practicable.
Signage has been placed across the P&J Live site. Visitors will see information as they arrive at the venue, in our car parks and inside the venue. Our signage is comprised of physical and digital, both video and static content, and will include messaging on how to sanitise properly, hand washing, entry and exit, COVID safe behaviour, social distancing requirements and directional information while in the venue.