The Hospitality Executive is responsible for liaising directly with our VIP clients, presenting premium hospitality packages, ensuring all customers have the best experience at every live event.
Line Manager: Hospitality Manager
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE WITHIN THE ORGANISATION:
P&J Live is operated and managed by ASM Global, the largest venue operator in the world, which leverages the experience of managing and operating venues to provide consulting advice to owners, to deliver world-class venues.
ASM Global is the world’s largest and most trusted venue management and services company operating the most prestigious entertainment, sports, and exhibition venues spanning five continents, with a portfolio of more than 300 stadiums, arenas, convention centres, entertainment districts, theatres, amphitheatres, and equestrian and recreational centres. From Aberdeen to Anchorage, and Sydney to Stockholm, our venues connect people through the power of live experiences.
Working closely with the Hospitality Manager, this role is key to the smooth running of all premium hospitality experiences at P&J Live Aberdeen. The Hospitality Executive is responsible for liaising directly with our VIP clients, presenting premium hospitality packages, ensuring all customers have the best experience at every live event.
- Being the primary port of call for all of P&J Live’s VIP hospitality clients.
- Communicate and keep clients updated with new show announcements and information.
- Engaging regularly with clients to enhance their experience where possible.
- Dealing with client requests efficiently and accurately, communicating with the other team to ensure smooth delivery.
- Ensuring all suite orders and experiences are planned and executed as per the clients requests.
- Ensure all VIP tickets are issued prior to shows and guests lists are accurate and distributed to VIP hosts.
- Escalate any service issues to the appropriate management team member.
- Networking, upselling and building relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Manage the sale of VIP hospitality products and packages from contract stage through to live event activation.
- Manage a customer database of current and prospective VIP hospitality clients.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop campaigns and marketing collateral, maximising the promotion of VIP hospitality products and packages.
- Liaise closely with the catering team to provide clients with catering package options and requirements.
- Work alongside a team of VIP hosts and staff delivering the best possible service on live event days.
- Organise the preparation of live event materials including guest lists, tickets, food and beverage orders and wristbands as required.
- Ensure all client contracts, bookings and customer data is captured on P&J Lives CRM system.
- Manage customer feedback and analyse data.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- A history of building relationships and planning high-end events.
- A diploma in Hospitality/Event Management or a related field is required.
- Experience and knowledge of the hospitality/events industry.
- Confident and social individual.
- Establishes, maintains and builds positive working relationships.
- Listens and communicates clearly and in a constructive manner.
- Plans workload to meet targets and deadlines, allowing for changing circumstances
- Good presentation and networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role
CV and covering letter should be emailed to Louise Stewart, Head of Entertainment, Exhibitions & Marketing: [email protected]
Covering letter, detailing your experience in this field, and CV should be sent to:
East Burn Road,
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there parking available at P&J Live?
Yes, there is parking available on-site at P&J Live.
There are various ways to pay for your parking at P&J Live
On site payment machines: We accept both cash and card payments on site, pay on exit is required by entering your vehicle registration at any one of our machines located in the car parks.
APCOA Connect App: Up to 1 hour after you have left the venue, you can pay for your parking on the APCOA Connect App. Once you have downloaded the app, use location code 6680 for the Sub-T Car Park (underground) and location code 2356 for the Overground Car Park.
- Is there parking charges?
Up to 3 hours - £3.50
Up to 8 hours - £10.00
Please find full details on our parking tariff here. Please pay on exit by entering your car registration
- How can I pay for parking?
- Can I drop off and pick up someone without paying parking fees?
If you are dropping off or picking someone up from an event, please note the maximum wait time in our car parks is 30 minutes. Parking charges will apply if your car is within the car park for more than 30 minutes. This also applies if you cannot find a space, you will not be charged if you exit the car park within 30 minutes.
- How can I purchase tickets for a concert at P&J Live?
Tickets are available from our ticketing agent Ticketmaster on www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by calling 08444 77 9000.
P&J Live do not sell tickets directly.
- What time is the Box Office open?
Our box office at P&J Live will be open on concert days only. This will be open from 17:30 on the date of the show only and closes once the main act comes on stage.
If you have any ticketing or box office queries contact [email protected]
- Will I be able to purchase food at P&J Live?
There is a wide range of food and beverage options available to purchase for concerts and events, including catering outlets offering a variety of hot food options.
Please note - it is against venue policy to allow patrons to bring in their own food and drink to the venue. At P&J live it is our aim to be completely cashless, all of our bars, kiosks and restaurants accept card payments, this is more efficient, safe and ensures a speedy transaction. There are therefore no cash machines on the TECA site.
- How do I get to P&J Live from outside Aberdeen?
Getting into Aberdeen has never been easier with the completion of the new Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route.
P&J Live is located close to Aberdeen airport, six miles northwest of the city centre you can reach the venue using a range of transport options.
For more details see our Visiting page.
- Are there cash machines available at P&J Live?
There will be no cash machines on site, however contactless payments are welcome.
- Can I pay by cash within P&J Live?
At P&J Live it is our aim to be completely cashless, all of our bars, kiosks and restaurants accept card and contactless payments. Please note we do have some cash only queues, please ensure you are in the correct queue. This is more efficient, safe and ensures a speedy transaction.
There are no cash machines on the TECA sites.