Chef De Partie
To assist the Head Chef to ensure that all customers receive a first class food experience. To assist in ensuring all kitchen budgetary requirements as set by the company are met.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Assist the Head Chef to ensure food production is of the highest standard
- Ensuring compliance with all food hygiene and health and safety legislation and best practice
- To liaise with the Sales and Hospitality team to plan and deliver customer requirements
- Assist the Head Chef and ensure that all areas are set up for forthcoming events
- Actively assist in the management of kitchen areas, ensuring stock rotation, cleaning and suitable levels/ranges of stock are in place
- To ensure all available resources are used to their optimum to ensure a smoothly run and profitable operation
- To ensure cleaning schedules are adhered to
- To work in partnership with all other F&B departments to ensure best available resources are available
- To work closely with the Food & Beverage Management team to deliver food to our customer requirements
The above is an outline of key duties and accountabilities, rather than an exclusive or exhaustive list of responsibilities. The post holder is expected to undertake any tasks which may reasonable be expected within the scope of the position.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Professional catering qualifications and training within the industry preferably with previous experience within a similar environment career
- Be aware of current industry trends
- The ability to operate unsupervised
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Confidence and energy, with a proactive nature and the ability to take the initiative
- Good organizational skills
- Enthusiastic & desire to learn
Covering letter, detailing your experience in this field, and CV should be sent to:
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there parking available at P&J Live?
Yes, there is parking available onsite at P&J Live.
Parking charges will apply.
Please note parking availability may differ for SPE Offshore Europe. Please see our event ordering page for parking at OE.
- How can I purchase tickets for a concert at P&J Live?
Tickets are available from our ticketing agent Ticketmaster on www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by calling 08444 77 9000.
P&J Live do not sell tickets directly.
- What time is the Box Office open?
Our box office at P&J Live will be open on concert days only. This will be open from 17:30 on the date of the show only and closes once the main act comes on stage.
If you have any ticketing or box office queries contact [email protected]
- Will I be able to purchase food at P&J Live?
There is a wide range of food and beverage options available to purchase for concerts and events, including catering outlets offering a variety of hot food options.
Please note - it is against venue policy to allow patrons to bring in their own food and drink to the venue.
- Are there cash machines available at P&J Live?
There will be no cash machines on site, however contactless payments are welcome.
- Do you have a cloakroom during concerts?
We do not have cloakroom or storage facilities at P&J Live for concerts and shows.
- Can I bring my camera to a concert?
Compact cameras and camera phones are permitted at concerts unless otherwise stated. Any camera which has a removable lens is not permitted within the venue. This is a stipulation of the acts and their promoters, due to copyright issues.
Photographers must contact P&J Live (who will pass the request on to the relevant promoter) to request a press pass which, if granted, will allow access with a professional camera.
- How do I get to P&J Live from outside Aberdeen?
Getting into Aberdeen has never been easier with the completion of the new Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route.
P&J Live is located close to Aberdeen airport, six miles northwest of the city centre you can reach the venue using a range of transport options.
For more details see our Visiting page.
- Where can I stay while visiting P&J Live/Aberdeen?
At P&J Live we have 2 on-site hotels are perfect for concert-goers, organisers and event delegates seeking the most convenient place to stay.
The adjoining hotel 4 Star Hilton, has 200 bedrooms, an executive lounge, restaurant and spa. There is a further on-site hotel the Aloft with 150 bedrooms. There are also over 11 hotels within a 5 minute drive from P&J Live available for use.
- How do I purchase accessible seating for a show at P&J Live?
All the tickets for our Special Access Platform are sold via our ticket agent Ticketmaster.
In order to purchase tickets for this, please call 0800 988 4440 then be put through to an operator who can assist.
Further information on accessibility at the Venue can be found on our Accessibility page.