Casual Catering Staff
To assist the venue catering operation to ensure that quality service is provided with a high standard of customer care at all times that meets the expectation of our clients.
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Work with the assigned Team Leader and assist as much as possible to maintain the P&L Live values, as detailed in the Essential Information for Staff handbook
- Ensure all service areas and equipment are kept clean and in good working order
- Ensure all service delivery areas are set-up on time and to the highest standards
- Maintain uniform & behavioural standards, as detailed in the Essential Information for Staff handbook
- Adhere to all hygiene and health & safety policies and procedures
- Undertake any duties that are reasonable and will be required to fulfill the responsibilities of the job as instructed
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and work as part of a large team
- Previous experience in customer facing roles an advantage
- Cash handling experience an advantage
If you are interested, please complete the below form and email [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there parking available at P&J Live?
Yes, there is parking available onsite at P&J Live.
Parking charges will apply.
Please note parking availability may differ for SPE Offshore Europe. Please see our event ordering page for parking at OE.
- How can I purchase tickets for a concert at P&J Live?
Tickets are available from our ticketing agent Ticketmaster on www.ticketmaster.co.uk or by calling 08444 77 9000.
P&J Live do not sell tickets directly.
- What time is the Box Office open?
Our box office at P&J Live will be open on concert days only. This will be open from 17:30 on the date of the show only and closes once the main act comes on stage.
If you have any ticketing or box office queries contact [email protected]
- Will I be able to purchase food at P&J Live?
There is a wide range of food and beverage options available to purchase for concerts and events, including catering outlets offering a variety of hot food options.
Please note - it is against venue policy to allow patrons to bring in their own food and drink to the venue.
- Are there cash machines available at P&J Live?
There will be no cash machines on site, however contactless payments are welcome.
- Do you have a cloakroom during concerts?
We do not have cloakroom or storage facilities at P&J Live for concerts and shows.
- Can I bring my camera to a concert?
Compact cameras and camera phones are permitted at concerts unless otherwise stated. Any camera which has a removable lens is not permitted within the venue. This is a stipulation of the acts and their promoters, due to copyright issues.
Photographers must contact P&J Live (who will pass the request on to the relevant promoter) to request a press pass which, if granted, will allow access with a professional camera.
- How do I get to P&J Live from outside Aberdeen?
Getting into Aberdeen has never been easier with the completion of the new Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route.
P&J Live is located close to Aberdeen airport, six miles northwest of the city centre you can reach the venue using a range of transport options.
For more details see our Visiting page.
- Where can I stay while visiting P&J Live/Aberdeen?
At P&J Live we have 2 on-site hotels are perfect for concert-goers, organisers and event delegates seeking the most convenient place to stay.
The adjoining hotel 4 Star Hilton, has 200 bedrooms, an executive lounge, restaurant and spa. There is a further on-site hotel the Aloft with 150 bedrooms. There are also over 11 hotels within a 5 minute drive from P&J Live available for use.
- How do I purchase accessible seating for a show at P&J Live?
All the tickets for our Special Access Platform are sold via our ticket agent Ticketmaster.
In order to purchase tickets for this, please call 0800 988 4440 then be put through to an operator who can assist.
Further information on accessibility at the Venue can be found on our Accessibility page.